Vocational Education Bilingual Marketing Consultant
- Part-time / full-time
- Healthy salary package
- High incentive
- Starting immediately
We are an Australian-owned public organisation providing education, training, employment and skills development services in Australia and internationally.
VETEA Group has a portfolio which includes an English language institute, registered training organisations and recruitment organisations. We offer students the best opportunities in training and employment.
We are currently seeking marketing professional consultants who willing to take the next step in a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation.
The Marketing Consultant will possess excellent communication skills, demonstrate a professional phone manner with the ability to build rapport easily. This role will focus on maintaining and building relationships with key accounts and assisting in developing and implementing marketing plans to recruit international students.
You will be required to:
- Speak a second language (Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Mandarin, Portuguese or Bahasa).
- Reach your weekly/monthly/annual KPIs.
- Establish positive relationships with key stakeholders both in Australia and overseas, such as prospective students, education agents, partner institutions and other key influencers.
- Recruit students from the targeted country by liaising with onshore and offshore education agents and targeting the local student population for re-enrolment.
- Assist the marketing team with the implementation of marketing strategies, advertising campaigns and marketing events to promote the organisation.
- Provide ongoing service, support and training to the agent network.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing material such as newsletters, brochures, flyers, websites, etc.
- Contribute to the development of new processes and procedures relating to the international marketing and student recruitment.
You will also need to demonstrate:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Your ambition, passion, commitment and self-motivation
- Fluency in a second language
- Enthusiasm to complete tasks and achieve targets
- Competent skills in utilising various Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work in a team environment
Preferable skills and experience:
- Persuasive seller with a minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Ability to qualify and close sales by phone and face-to-face
- Goal orientated and driven to exceed KPIs
- Be resourceful and innovative
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Confidence in your understanding of best practice within this sector
- Experience with aXcelerate or other CRM is an advantage
Salary according to your experience plus incentives.
Terms of Employment
- Full-time / part-time employment
- Confirmation in this position is subject to a successful probation period
- Your salary level will be reviewed annually
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- If this role appeals to you and you are looking for a role that is a great opportunity and it meets your skills qualification and experience, then please forward a cover letter together with your résumé and to Nissy Aly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only candidates that meet our client’s criteria will be short listed and contacted.