The VETEA Foundation Limited is a not-for-proﬁt Charitable Organisation approved by the Australian Charities and Not-for-proﬁts Commission (ACNC).
The VETEA Foundation is the company’s vehicle for corporate philanthropy, using the VETEA’s resources, services and products, competencies, diverse workforce and culture for driving innovation to address societal issues. In particular, the VETEA Foundation supports the global humanitarian community and inspires and prepares young people for the challenges of tomorrow.
Provide support for a brighter future for communities and individuals. We support our subsidies taking a fresh approach to addressing social problems, borrowing the best from business to create more opportunities for disadvantaged communities.
The VETEA Foundation for Sustainable Human Development aims to achieve sustainable human development by supporting civil society and building human capacity, improving civic engagement throughout the process of social change, as well as implementing projects based on assessed needs intended to improve the quality of life.
What we do
- VETEA ﬁrmly believes in giving back to the communities in which we live.
- The VETEA Foundation was developed to support students, businesses and the local community in the form of grants, donations and scholarships.
- The VETEA Foundation is committed to supporting programs that promote personal growth and self-sufficiency through improved health, education and community development.
- VETEA believes in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and through the VETEA Foundation, we are proud to make a positive impact on the lives of many.
The VETEA Foundation strategic goals are to:
- Involve citizens in the development of their societies
- Deepen national unity among the nation’s population
- Educate citizenship values
- Realise a balanced regional development
- Safeguard the environment
- Create a partnership between the corporates and the civil society
- Achieve equal opportunities
Community Integration: The VETEA Foundation for Sustainable Human Development endeavours to achieve community integration, by providing opportunities, education, work development and prospects for success for every individual.
Citizenship: The VETEA Foundation for Sustainable Human Development works on cultivating a sense of community within people, and integrating civic values through recognition of the equal rights and responsibilities of all citizens for the sake of building national pride hand in hand with a strong sense of community and inclusiveness.
Partnership: The VETEA Foundation for Sustainable Human Development works on fostering partnerships concept through facilitating agreements, building networks and collaborating with partners, governments, civic organisations and the private sector; employing the principle of transparency as a guide in all endeavours.
Sustainable Human Development: The VETEA Foundation for Sustainable Human Development abides by an entire specialisations’ approach where development centres around an individual and that individuals place in their community, the community’s place in their nation and their nation’s place in the global community, in order to build a future capable of meeting our social and national concerns within the construct of the United Nations Millennium’s Development goals.
Corporate Partners: The VETEA Foundation also serves as an umbrella organisation for many corporate partners where it provides resources to smaller more specialised organisations.
Together we work to coordinate activities, implement projects and pool resources. Hand-in-hand we are able to provide services that are tailored to address particular needs within the community.
VETEA Foundation offers the following services:
- Supporting disadvantaged kids, youth and family
- Supporting the Global Linkages program to provide scholarship opportunities for cultural exchange to our students
- Offering scholarships to local and overseas elite students
VETEA Foundation Programs
- Professional Skills and Development
- Public Policy and Advocacy
- Telling Your Story
- Events and Webinars
- Achieve High Standards
- Connect with Colleagues
The VETEA Foundation offers its programs to the Australian community and overseas countries.